Friday, April 17, 2009

A bad day in the life of me

Well I got up this morning and was in alot of pain.I have chronic back pain and have to take meds for it.I have had two back surguries.The first doctor made a mess and the second one could only fix so much.I have nerve damage,that cause alot of pain in my lower back and left leg.The surgeon says their is nothing more they can do.My medical doctor will not write pain meds and wants me to go to pain managment,which I would have no problem with.Pain management called me today to set up an appointment.They said I have to have $300.00 first visit or they won't see me.If they give me the injections in my back they are like $3000.00 each and I have to have that in cash.Well I don't know what I'm going to do,because I don't have that kind of money.My husbands plant that he works for has filed chapter 11.We don't know how much longer he will even have a job,they are down to 32 hour weeks now.We had insurance untill they filed chapter 11 in Oct 2008.So now I don't know where to turn.I've applied for medicaid,but can't get it because I'm not on disabilaty yet.Kinda makes ya wonder what a great country we live in uhn.I know God will see me thru this trial too.He always has blessed me.But I am human and can't help,but to worry about what I'm going to do.I take almost $1000.00 a months worth of meds.It's getting to the point that I don't know if I'll even be able to afford those.I have to have them or I could die.Well I guess I 've ramble on enough for now.I'm going to see if I can get some sleep,that doesn't come easy anymore.God Bless any one who reads my bloggs.Please check out my booth on bonanzle this is the link http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/bea5563 you may have to copy and paste it to your browser.
good nite and god bless

No comments:

Post a Comment